DescriptionThe Ergos chair provides correct postural support to aid in comfort in the classroom. Produced in single moulded, double-walled polypropylene for exceptional strength and stability.
Single moulded Ergos chairs comply with EN 1729 Parts 1 & 2 (European standard for dimensions, strength and stability).
- Stackable up to 12 high
- 25 year guarantee as standard
- Superior lumbar support reduces fatigue
- Cutout back allows lower back breathing
- Seat's rounded edges help knee and ankle joint movement and encourage blood circulation
- Chair leg angles prevent tilting
- Ultra lightweight for rapid classroom rearrangement
- UV protection making the chair is suitable for indoor and outdoor use (store indoors)
- Fire retardant
Minimum order quantity of 6