Morleys is a trading brand of Morleys (Bicester) Ltd.
All public sector organisations receive an immediate credit account with payment terms of 30 days from delivery.
All other organisations and individuals may apply for a credit account (subject to relevant checks and satisfactory trade references), Payments on account are strictly due within 30 days of the invoice date and we reserve the right to levy interest charges on overdue accounts.
All goods remain the property of Morleys until full payment is received. We reserve the right to gain access to your property to remove our goods should payment not be made in full.
An order acknowledgement is sent by email please check that all details are correct and contact us immediately if there are any discrepancies, otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted the order details as shown.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
In the unlikely event of any of your items not being in stock, we shall notify you and recommend a suitable alternative or provide an updated delivery time for the original item.
ORDER CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENTS
All order amendments or cancellations must have our written consent and will be on terms that indemnify Morleys against any loss. Items available from stock may be cancelled, provided the goods have not been despatched. Stocked items agreed to be returned or exchanged for reasons not within our control will incur a 25% handling charge plus a carriage charge +VAT. “Non-stocked” items and “Made-to-order” items CANNOT be cancelled or amended once we are in receipt of your order. Any rights you have under the Distance Selling Act are unaffected by this.
• As standard we offer ground floor, pavement level deliveries only.
• Bespoke delivery and installation services are available – subject to separate quotation.
• Where your order includes a mix of “Available from stock”, “Non-stocked” and “Made-to-order” items, we shall typically deliver based on the product with the longest lead time.
• We may part deliver your order.
• Where you have requested an unsupervised delivery, we shall accept no responsibility for loss or damage howsoever caused.
• We reserve the right to charge for failed deliveries. If your establishment is not open during holiday periods or has specified terms, please state when ordering. Unless notified we shall assume delivery is possible between 8.30am and 3.30pm.
• Where a delivery is refused without reason we reserve the right to make a carriage charge of £29.95 + VAT plus 10% handling charge or £15, whichever is the greater.
• Any time or date provided is an estimate only and Morleys will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred due to delivery delays.
NOTICE OF DAMAGE, LOSS, NON-RECEIPT
• All goods must be checked and signed for on receipt of delivery.
• We shall not accept claims for missing, faulty or damaged goods, if the delivery note is signed “un-checked”. Failure to adhere to this will result in Morleys taking no responsibility for charges being incurred for replacements.
• If upon receipt, your goods are damaged, incomplete, or incorrect, notification must be made in writing within 48 hours of delivery date. Claims outside this period will not be accepted. Goods should not be returned without prior authorisation and you must quote your order number in all correspondence.
• Goods Ordered in Error – “Available from stock” items will incur a restock fee of 25% of the value plus a carriage charge +VAT.
• Goods should not be returned without prior written authorisation and you must quote your order number. All authorised returns will only be accepted if unused and in original packaging. Notification must be made within 48 hours of delivery.
• Goods that cannot be returned – “Made-to-order” and “Non-stocked” items can only be returned if they are faulty, not for any other reason.
• Goods that are faulty – where an item is faulty or damaged, we reserve the right to repair or replace. If this is not possible, a credit will be issued. Morleys product (no quibble) guarantee relates to the quality, durability and relative fitness for purpose during the first 12 months from delivery.
• Any goods will be assessed by our Quality Assurance Team before repair/replace or return and credit is agreed. If we find no fault with the item, then no credit will be issued and in this instance we reserve the right to charge a handling fee of 25% of the value plus a carriage charge +VAT.
All the products shown are classified as either “Available from stock”, “Non-stocked” or “Made-to-order”.
• “Available from stock” items are held in our warehouse and are typically delivered within two weeks.
• “Non-stocked” items may be delivered direct from the manufacturer or via our warehouse and therefore generally have longer lead times.
• Lead times on “Made-to-order” items will vary dependent upon your fabric choice and specification. Approximate lead times are stated denoted by the lorry logo underneath each product description. However if the lead time is critical, please contact our sales team for confirmation.
Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the colour reproductions are accurate; however due to monitor limitations, there may be slight colour variations.
We strongly advise you to request a fabric sample BEFORE placing your order. As all upholstered products come under the “Made-to-order” category, please ensure that your fabric choice is correct at point of order, as this cannot be changed under any circumstances. Once we have received your order, your choice is deemed to be accepted and cannot be cancelled. All our upholstery fabrics are made to “Medium Hazard to Ignition level 5”.
Samples are available for most products. Please contact our sales team to discuss your requirements. A charge will be made for delivery of samples and supplied on a “sale-or-return” basis subject to quantities, delivery location and product required.
All our products are constantly monitored for quality and safety. As a result, products may be resourced to maintain the highest standards and we reserve the right to amend the specification of any product.
If the specification featured is critical, please contact us for clarification.
All prices are £ sterling and exclude VAT unless stated. We reserve the right to amend the prices of any product or offer without prior notification. Due to the current economic climate, if there are excessive raw material cost increases, including fuel, or exchange rate fluctuations beyond our control, we reserve the right to amend prices, including delivery charges.
You will be advised of any increase before your order is accepted.
Unless stated, all prices quoted do not include assembly, installation, delivery or VAT. All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate at time of despatch.
We aim to provide a range of special delivery and installation options to suit your needs. Should you have a particular requirement, please contact our sales team for consultation, availability and pricing. Standard delivery is made to ground floor pavement level. Peak Periods - as a long established supplier to the education market, we recognise that demand for our products is at its peak during the school holidays. During the summer peak trading period (June to September) lead times may be extended, we strongly advise you to order early to avoid delays. You will be advised of any extended lead times upon receipt of your order. Do not dispose of your old furniture until your new furniture has been delivered.
PRICE MATCH PROMISE TERMS
Products must be genuine and identical. Price must be the RRP in a current business catalogue, based upon the same purchase quantity and not part of any offer, promotion, special or clearance pricing. Proof of pricing may be requested at time of order. The product price must be inclusive of any delivery and administration charges and be available on similar credit terms. We reserve the right to amend or cancel the price match scheme without prior notice.